Pages

Date Night

I have always heard that it is very important for your marriage to make sure you have date nights after you have babies.  You have to make time for each other and make each other feel important.  To be honest, I am too tired for date night.  Can I please just have a date night where the sitter comes over and I take a nap?!  The thought of getting dressed (in actually jeans..something I rarely do now), fixing my hair, makeup and trying to find a pair or shoes that cover my un-pedicured toes is just too much work.  But I do it because it makes my husband happy.

Last date night I fell asleep in the movie theater.  It was pathetic and I felt really bad.  Luckily my husband is very understanding and was not outraged or embarrassed by it.  Not sure when our next date night will be, but I promised I would stay awake for the whole thing.  I think movies are just out of the question for us.  We need some new date night ideas in our town that is severely socially challenged.  If you are not looking to get drunk at a bar or go to the movie you are pretty much out of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment