Pages

Olympics!



I am completely, totally, absolutely nuts about the Olympics!  How can you not be?!  You only get to enjoy this amazing display of dedication and athleticism every 4 years.

However, my husband is not a fan :( He actually said last night while I was biting my nails off watching the swimming, "I wonder how much that gold metal would be worth if they sold it?  If I had one I would for sure sell it."  Blasphemy!!!  To his defense, he is not really into sports. If he gets to watch a game great, but if we can't fit it in, its not a big deal either.  Most of his olympic comments are hilarious and keep me laughing or from getting upset at the scoring...especially the gymnastic scoring!

Pretty pumped to watched the women's gymnastics tonight and I think Reed is excited to watch whatever he wants to watch in the other room :)

My least favorite sport to watch has to be Ping Pong...sooooo boring!  And I have too many favorites to name.  Women's Rowing is fixing to start now and I fully intent to enjoy watching during naptime!  Anybody have a favorite?



No comments:

Post a Comment